University of Missouri Digital Service implements and maintains the digital infrastructure required to meet the communications and marketing goals of the University of Missouri and UM System.
Digital Service promotes and creates highly effective digital experiences using technology, standards and design.
Our work includes
- advocating for and promoting the use of web and digital standards;
- designing a consistent and usable web pattern library for all campus websites;
- providing assistance, coordination and knowledge related to the web and other digital communications for campus units;
- deploying standard WordPress and Drupal content management and website hosting solutions;
- developing, maintaining and administering websites for campus and system units.
For a complete list of services we provide, please see our Service Portfolio.
If you have a question or need to request assistance with a website, please use our Request Service form.
Make a request