Digital Service provides website service and support to units at the University. These services are funded by interdepartmental charges to a University MoCode.
Time & Material Support
The standard rate is $61.00 per hour (billed in 1/2 hour increments). Requests for work not on a support plan may not be given immediate priority and will be completed as resources are available.
Time and material requests involve analysis by a member of the website support team and include estimated hours to complete. Estimates may not be exact and may require more or fewer hours than those estimated. The unit will be consulted as soon as an overage is identified.
Annual Maintenance & Support Plans
- $6,588 ($549.00/month) - 108 hours
- $14,640 ($1,220/month) – 240 hours
- $25,620 ($2,135.00/month) – 420 hours
- $43,920 ($3,660/month) – 720 hours
- Custom plans are also available based upon unit needs
Annual support plans give your requests first priority compared to the time and material model. The typical turn around for support plans is 1 - 2 business days. If a service request is estimated to be the greater of 5 hours or 15% of your annual hours during any given month you will need to make prior arrangements with Digital Service. This ensures that we are able to support all clients with available staffing.
Maintenance & Support Plan Terms
- Plans are billed monthly starting when a Support Service Agreement (MOU) is signed.
- Any request under 5 hours will be processed without providing an estimate of time.
- Requests requiring 5 or more hours may take longer than the typical 1 - 2 days. These requests involve analysis by a member of the Digital Service team and include an estimated time to complete. Estimates may not be exact and may require more or fewer hours than those estimated. The unit will be consulted as soon as an overage is identified.
- All maintenance and support fees are billed monthly with terms that coincide with the university’s fiscal year. Plan changes are allowed annually in time for annual budgets.