The following is a list of our current projects and completed.
Cloud Website Hosting
The university is migrating to cloud website hosting providers. Review the overview of website hosting options for more information. Websites hosted on Division of IT servers are being migrated to AWS and Platform.sh (details here). The Division of IT Web Hosting service (WH) will be removed from service in June 2020.
Website Development Projects
Digital Service provides professionally managed website development services to departments at MU and UM System. Below are a few of our current projects:
- College of Human Environmental Sciences - a project to update websites and conform with current MU branding and identity standards. Expected completion date by early summer 2020.
- School of Health Professions - a project to redesign and rebuild websites to correct content management issues and conform with current MU branding and identity standards. Expected completion date by early fall 2020.
- Office of the University Registrar - a project to update the website and conform with current MU branding and identity standards. Expected completion date by late spring 2020.
- NextGen Precision Health Institute - a project to develop a new website for the Institute. The expected completion date is spring 2020.
Contact Digital Service if you want more information about Website Development Services.
Digital Service implements the updated Mizzou Brand and Identity standards on all websites we develop. The following is a list of websites that have been developed or redeveloped by Digital Service:
- The redesigned https://missouri.edu homepage (June 2019).
- NextGen Precision Health Initiative - https://precisionhealth.umsystem.edu (September 2019).
- The redesigned https://umsystem.edu included a user interface update and migration to Drupal (January 2019 & September 2019).
- The redesigned https://mualert.missouri.edu (December 2019).
- The redesigned https://international.missouri.edu (March 2020).
- The redesigned https://hes.missouri.edu (May 2020).