Digital Service performs projects to create new or rebuild existing websites for units at the University. These services are funded by interdepartmental charges to a University MoCode.
All Digital Service projects are delivered following project management best practices utilizing a collaborative team comprised of the various skills needed to provide the desired features.
Before a project is started, a project intake phase is completed to document high-level scope and requirements. After that, a Statement of Work and estimate is generated based upon the requirements and skills needed to complete the project. Website project rates are:
- Project Management - $75.00 per hour
- Web Design Service - $65.00 per hour
- Web Development Service - $70.00 per hour
Website Project Terms
- Project hours are billed monthly after the Statement of Work, budget and timelines are agreed to.
- Estimates may not be exact and may require more or fewer hours than those estimated. The unit will be consulted as soon as an overage is identified.
- All project estimates include a contingency based upon 10% of the total estimated hours. If not required, costs for contingency are not billed.