The following vendors have been selected to provide website development and support services to campus units. Once you’ve contacted Digital Service and completed a consultation, you will be able to contact a vendor below who meets your needs.
Americaneagle.com is a dynamic website company, offering a diverse, all-inclusive range of online services for those looking to succeed in today’s global economy. Since 1995, Americaneagle.com has developed more than 12,000 total solutions for a wide range of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams to government organizations, small online storefronts to large multi-channel retailers. Americaneagle.com is a family-owned, privately held company steadily committed to a spirit of ingenuity and incomparable service that has made us a leader in our industry.
- University of South Dakota: http://www.usd.edu/
- Edgewood College: https://www.edgewood.edu/
- Vandercook College of Music: http://www.vandercook.edu/
- St. Augustine College: http://www.staugustine.edu/
Americaneagle.com’s services include:
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Digital Strategy
- Digital Consulting
- Web Security
- Online Marketing
- Post-Launch Support
3021 Locust St.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Centretek is a digital agency specializing in web strategy, UX design and open source WCMS development and implementation – working primarily with Drupal and WordPress. Founded in 2001, Centretek works with leading organizations throughout the country and has served as the strategic digital for MU Health Care since 2015.
- MU Health Care (Drupal)
- University of Missouri School of Medicine (Drupal)
- Sentara College of Health Sciences (Drupal)
- Rush (Drupal)
- Inova (Drupal)
- Corvias (Drupal)
- University of Maryland College of Journalism (WordPress)
Centretek's services include:
- Digital strategy
- User personas and journey mapping
- Content strategy and writing
- UX design - information architecture and visual design
- Drupal and WordPress
- Mobile application design and development
- Drupal online event registration and management
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Digital marketing - SEM, PPC, social, content marketing, marketing automation
- Data analytics, measurement, conversion evaluation and optimization
8318 Forrest St.
Ellicott City, MD 21034
20 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Founded in 1986, Delta Systems is an award-winning company of web design, development and marketing experts headquartered in Columbia, Missouri, that creates powerful and compelling web applications, marketing strategies and user-interface experiences.
We are a team of True Tigers with over a decade of experience with Mizzou’s identity, security and accessibility standards serving numerous colleges, departments, programs, initiatives, labs, extensions and alumni communications ranging from MizzouRec to the Registrar and from the Provost to Printing Services.
Delta Systems Group services include:
- Local Consultations (We can come to you!)
- Front- and Back-End Development
- AMP, Mobile-Friendly, and Responsive Web Design
- Visual Design Services
- WordPress and Drupal expertise
- Information Architecture / UX design / Custom Post Type Development
- SEO, Local Search, and Analytics Strategy
- Mobile Application Design and Development
- Usability Research and A/B Testing
- Content Strategy, Governance and Creation
- Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy
- Accessibility Compliance (Section 508 / WCAG 2.0)
- Technical Project Management
- Training & Ongoing Support
- Custom Third-Party Integrations
Fastspot, a women-owned and -led digital agency, has been building award-winning websites and interactive experiences for industry-leading companies and prominent community and educational institutions since 2001.
Clients have included Bucknell University, Tufts University, Yale University, The Chicago Architecture Foundation, The Walters Art Museum, The International Spy Museum, Lafayette College, and George Washington’s Mount Vernon. We have a deep understanding of the creativity, usability, and functionality needed for a successful interactive experience.
Fastspot’s services include:
- Research / discovery
- Persona analysis / journey mapping
- Content strategy
- Information architecture development
- Web / user experience strategy
- Front-end development
- Content management system implementation
- SEO / analytics strategy
- Ongoing site support
2980 Falls Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21211
Since 1992, iFactory has produced award-winning websites for higher-ed institutions, including community colleges, universities, and graduate programs. We have in-house Drupal 8 developers and are a certified Acquia development partner. We are also partners with two other licensed Content Management Systems (CMS) companies: OmniUpdate and TerminalFour.
Beyond our experience working with different CMS systems, iFactory specializes in website accessibility. Our custom plans ensure that all our clients are WCAG 2.0 AA compliant. With over 300 completed projects and a 90% customer retention rate, we offer the best web solutions in the higher education field.
- Rutgers University Undergraduate Admissions. Built in Drupal
- Bennington College. An highly innovative web experience built in Drupal 8.
- The Institute of Politics and the Harvard Kennedy School. A highly complex project built in Drupal.
- USC’s School of Cinematic Arts. An innovative project that solved multiple, complex, problems.
- The University of Alabama at Huntsville. A public engineering college and one of the highest ranked public universities in the country.
iFactory's Services include:
- Strategy / Discovery
- User Research
- Content Strategy, Governance, & Creation
- Information Architecture / UX Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Social Media Strategy
- Front end / back end development
- Website Accessibility Compliance
- Usability testing
- Technical Project Management
MayeCreate Design, founded in 2005, is a niche web design and online marketing firm in Downtown Columbia, Missouri.
At MayeCreate, your interests are at the forefront of every aspect of your project, and we continually weigh your wants and ours to determine if they are in line with your overall project goals. You’ll be presented with innovative ways to communicate with your online audiences as we promptly and professionally guide you through our web design process from conception to completion.
All of our website development tasks are performed in-house by a hand-picked team of Project Managers and Designers to best fit your project needs. You’ll experience competitive pricing, considerably less expensive than major marketing companies in the area, yet comparable to the smaller to medium-sized companies.
Additionally, you can to take advantage of our recently expanded online marketing services to better market your business using the online tools available to you.
MayeCreate’s services include:
- Website Design
- WordPress and WordPress training
- Mobile, Responsive & Adaptive Design
- Content Development
- Website Updates & Management
700 Cherry St.
Columbia, MO 65201
mStoner was founded in 2001. We’re a Sub-S corporation based in Chicago, and owned by Michael Stoner, Rob Cima, Bill McLaughlin, and Voltaire Santos Miran. We have 25 staff members with offices in Chicago, St. Louis, and Woodstock, Vermont. Ninety percent of our business is in higher education. We’ve partnered with more than 300 colleges and universities, launching more than 200 websites since 2001.
mStoner St. Louis
6677 Delmar Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63130
Stamats partners exclusively with higher education institutions on marketing and communications initiatives, including all phases of website redesign. Our decades of experience in higher education provides our clients a deep level of understanding and best practices across a variety of different projects.
Stamats’s services include:
- Responsive website design and development
- Website brand discovery
- Information architecture and content inventory
- Usability testing
- Conceptual designs
- HTML development
- SEO strategy
- Content governance/strategy
- Google Analytics consultation
- Website support
615 Fifth Street SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401